From the time I joined Pinterest , I always wanted to get a picture wall which looks so good. It adds to the look of your room and is a perfect background for the pictures.
I tried doing this, from 9th standard and now I finally did a proper one and I’m well satisfied. So here is the DIY/ way to re decor the room!
• Print the pictures in Polaroid form . You could either use ‘PicMonkey’ or other apps. I used MS word to print it in Polaroid way. It is time taking, but it did come out properly. Print the pictures on PHOTO PAPER .
• Cut them out and use paper clips to hang them.
• You could write something below the picture .
• Choose your wall. Hang a strong thread across the wall. Mine had posters already
• Put fairy lights across the thread to add to the look.
And that’s it! Comment down below if you want to know about the posters part and the DIY pillow and also if you want a room tour!
PS : I changed the posters the day after I shot these 😂 here it is.
Have a great day you guys and don’t forget to like the post! xoxo